“As Iron sharpens Iron, so one man sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17
“And the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much”. James 5:16
Our men’s ministry shall be called “Men of prayer that sharpens”. This ministry must be lead by a man of boldness, farsightedness and energetic and good reputation.
God has giving us a deep understanding that he is committed on moving powerfully at Faith Assembly international Ministry. He has giving us capable and intellectual (men) in advance notice so that we can prepare ourselves. We will either be ready or not, but he will do what he say he will do, because God is not a man to lied. We’re looking forward men who are committed and ready to move ahead with the preparations as God empower men of prayer that sharpens.
Discipleship, relationship and service are the time for preparation to develop character, transparency and a unified heart.
- Equipping and developing Christian/ believer men into leaders that are effective in engaging their world for Jesus Christ’s.
- Bi-weekly men’s small groups (breakfast likely) guided to was discipleship.
- Training men how to become loving father to their wife and family.
- To be men of integrity.
- Annual retreat.
- Regular encouragement, call, text, or Email.
- Council men when their need arises.